About the company:
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
- Full time (2 years) MBA/PGDM (Finance) from 2013 batch
- Good academic record (60% throughout)
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel
BlackRock Solutions Financial Markets Advisory Services combine the risk analytics and scalable investment platform with capital markets expertise to provide tailored, unbiased advice to holders of complex capital markets exposures. Services include deriving bottom-up valuations and cash flow projections for complex exposures, developing action strategies based on valuation and risk analyses and the current capital markets environment, and providing specialized disposition services, typically for distressed portfolios in long-term workout.
To perform the Commercial Real Estate loan level underwriting by valuing the underlying collateral for the client. The individual will conduct a thorough review of the loan and property level analysis that will form the baseline of CMBS valuation. Duration of Internship with the firm would be for a period of 2 Months.
- Furnish client template with data headers for property, loan, borrower, Sources & Uses, escrows, insurance, flood, etc using a Loan Data Tape.
- Input Rent Roll and Operating Statements from source documents.
- Insert pictures from 3rd parties/inspections report.
- Capture data from Appraisal Report, Environmental summary report, Property Condition Report, Seismic Report and frame comments.
- Write Loan and Borrower commentary and draft strengths and weaknesses for a deal.
- Successful Interns after 8 weeks completion of project, can be considered for roles within the firm.
You will join as an intern at a fixed stipend of Rs INR 18,000 per month. After 2 months of internship, you would be evaluated on pre-defined metrics and availability of positions in the company, you might be considered for a full time position at CTC of 3.97 lakhs per annum.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.