About the company:
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
- 2013 batch BE/BTech (preference to branches other than CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Excellent pH score
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent command of written English
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML and CSS
- Photoshop knowledge would be added advantage
- Attention to detail
- An ability to cope with multiple projects and tight deadlines
- An understanding of investment products would be an advantage
- Responsible for website content updates across BlackRock’s multi-lingual websites in EMEA the US and Asia Pacific.
- Working as part of a small team based in Gurgaon, you will be an online content specialist, you will have responsibility for the day to day updating and maintaining of content on BlackRock’s websites, they will also be responsible for creating web friendly, accessible and search engine friendly content. You will be expected to liaise with marketing, the business, compliance and technology to successfully deliver small content projects within deadline and to a high quality.