About the company:
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
- Any Candidate with multiple profiles or applications will be disqualified.
- No need to apply again if already applied to this job ad.
- Candidate are required to carry their training certifications in the technology they have mentioned while applying to CGI.
- 2013 batch BTech / BE / MCA (CS/IT/Electronics)
- A minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th and 65% in graduation (aggregate of 1 to 8 semester)
- Training certification in one of the following ( .Net / Java / C++ / PLSQL / SAP ABAP / SAP BASIS / Mainframes / AS400 / VC++ )
Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
- 5th April (Chennai, Hyderabad) - Java, .Net, PLSQL, Testing
- 12th April (Bangalore) - Java, .Net, PLSQL, Testing
- 12th April (Hyderabad) - SAP ABAP, SAB Basis
- 26th April (Chennai/Hyderabad) - Java, .Net, PLSQL, Testing
- 10th May (Chennai) - .Net
- 10th May (Hyderabad) - Plain fresher
- 15th May (Bangalore) - Plain fresher
- 17th May (Bangalore) - .Net, Java, PLSQL, Testing
- 24th May (Mumbai) - .Net
- No resumes will be entertained directly by CGI and all profiles will be processed by eLitmus only.
- You are expected carry your certificate of training on the event date. Failure to do so will disqualify you and you shall not be allowed to participate in the drive.
Apply only if you agree to the following:
1. I am willing to work at any of the CGI locations from where either CGI or any of its clients operate or function.
2. I am willing to work in IT – Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.
3. I am flexible to work in any kind of shift - day or night, as applicable to my process as assigned to me without any obligation or bindings, that I am being assigned/allocated.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.