About the company:
Mubble a start-up building a digital platform to generate consumer insights. We leverage smart devices to enable live, immersive and rich media interactions between marketers and their target audiences. We leverage cloud technologies to empower marketers to interact with consumer data in real-time using web based statistical and analytics tools.
- BE/BTech 2013 batch (preferably from CS/IT branch)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
What will you do at Mubble:
At Mubble, you will be working on some of the latest software technologies. You will be building tools that interact with users on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, and will be doing data processing and analytics on the cloud computing infrastructure. You will be working on Android, Windows 8, iOS on one end, and programming on Google App Engine, Amazon Web Services or similar on the other end.
Mobile, Cloud and Analytics - the technologies that you would give your right hand for to work on. You will be getting a chance to work in all of these areas at once, while creating world class technology products from grounds up sitting with the founders.
- Post on-boarding candidate will be on probation for 6 months.
- Salary during probation period will be 75% of CTC.
- Candidate will start getting full salary after probation period (from 7th month).
- The remaining salary from first six months will get paid to the candidates on completion of 18 months as bonus.