Division: FX Technology
Citigroup Markets & Banking’s FXLM eCommerce team is a high-intensity product development unit that defines, designs and develops critical front-office applications for the Global FX & Local Markets business.
The Developer/ Senior Developer will be part of the Development team that is responsible to deliver projects within the space of front-office Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Markets (MM), Derivatives, Fixed Incomes (FI) applications including models and Risk Management tools.
- Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned
- Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team’s expectation
- Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project
- Thorough understanding of usage of the fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes , OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, http sessions, session handling, Servlets/JSP life cycle, JDBC, actions, events, implicit objects, custom tags, context
- 2011/10/09 batch BTech CS/IT
2011/10/09 batch BTech + MTech (Integrated) Computer Science OR
2011/10/09 batch MTech Computer Science, BTech any discipline
- Good academics
- Candidates from NITs, IIITs, BITS Pilani, ISM Dhanbad, NSIT, DCE Delhi and equivalent colleges are encouraged to apply.
Ensure that you upload your UPDATED RESUME (should cover current and past projects) while applying for this position