About the company:
MAQ Software is a digital marketing and a technology solutions company that helps customers reach their markets effectively on time and on budget.
Founded in 2000, the company employs over 300 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond and India (Hyderabad and Mumbai). Our solutions use advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server 2012, the latest cloud computing trends including Windows Azure and the latest form factors such as Windows Phone 8.
We foster a strong engineering culture with a ‘can do’ attitude. All of our key managers share IIT or IIM type of excellence in their backgrounds with significant experience in developing and growing the company for many years. Due to our smaller size, our managers lead the effort of adopting the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players.
- 2013/2014 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT) / MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
1st May (Hyderabad)
11th May (Bangalore/Delhi/Pune)
- Gather software requirements (~10%)
- Web application development using C#, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS and SSAS), XML Web Services (~20%)
- Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~50%)
- Code Analysis using quality tools (~10%)
- Training and certifications (~10%)
Why consider MAQ Software?
- Work on fairly complex projects for Microsoft Corporation and other US companies on the latest software platform (Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012, SharePoint 2013 and HTML5/ CSS3 etc.)
- Deliver 4 - 6 projects in a typical year to gain great experience and a develop a strong resume
- Follow latest software engineering techniques including Agile and Lean development techniques which empowers you to contribute to your fullest potential
- Highly rated training program – in its 9th year, our intense training program prepares you to join live projects within four weeks of joining the company
SE profile - 7 lakhs
ASE profile - 5 lakhs
- Profile allocation (SE / ASE) will also be subjected to the performance of candidates in test and interviews on the day of selection process.
- Please note that interested candidates who had applied earlier (choosing Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai or Pune) and are now open to participate in shortlisting process of drives at newer locations (Kolkata, Chennai, Jaipur, Bhopal) need to login to their eLitmus account, Go to 'MyJobs' section, Click 'Edit Application' and update preferred evaluation location to either of new locations.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.