About the company:
Meditab Software Inc provides an innovative suite of intelligent, integrated and intuitive Software Solutions supporting the primary process of healthcare delivery. Our revolutionary software solutions connect physicians, patients, labs, pharmacies and long-term care facilities nationwide.
Meditab combines in-depth knowledge of healthcare processes, system installations, and training with the most comprehensive range of solutions, support, and services available.
If you're looking for an exceptional organization to work with, enjoy being in an atmosphere with brilliant individuals, and would like to make an impact on health care, Meditab is the place for you! We're always on the look-out for “grade A players” who are ready to make a difference. With a young attitude and a casual environment, Meditab is a great place to build a career.
- 2011 and 2012 batch BE/BTech/MCA
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Providing client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Talking clients through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Installing and configuring software and applications.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Logging client queries.
- Analyzing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs; Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Maintaining and monitoring the application functionalities.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- 18 Months Service Agreement
- Training Period: First 3 months of employment.
- Salary During Training Period: Rs. 15,200/- per month
- Probation Period: Upon completion of training the next 3 months will be the probation period
- Salary during Probation Period: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- On completion of Probation Period salary will be scaled to Rs. 25,000/- per month
- On completion of 18 months of employment employee will receive a loyalty bonus of Rs. 50,000/-
Note: Apply only if you are willing to work in night shift (8 PM to 5 AM). Transportation during night shift will be provided by the company.