About the company:
Amadeus is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry.
Customer groups include travel providers (e.g. airlines, hotels, rail and ferry operators, etc.), travel sellers (travel agencies and websites), and travel buyers (corporations and travel management companies).
The Amadeus group employs around 10,000 people worldwide, across central sites in Madrid(corporate headquarters), Nice (development) and Erding (operations), as well as 73 local Amadeus Commercial Organisations globally.
The group operates a transaction-based business model. For the year ended December 31, 2012 the company reported revenues of €2,910.3million and EBITDA of €1,107.7 million.
Amadeus is listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange under the symbol "AMS.MC" and is a component of the IBEX 35 index.
Since its launch in 2008, Amadeus Labs, Bangalore has seen tremendous growth and today the centre has more than 600 employees. Amadeus Labs is a fully Amadeus-owned global software development centre working on cutting edge technologies for travel partners worldwide. It is the second largest development centre for Amadeus.
- 195 countries are served by Amadeus and its 73 local Amadeus Commercial Organisations (ACOs)
- More than 11,000 employees, representing 123 nationalities, work in the Amadeus group worldwide
- The Amadeus Data Centre in Erding, Germany is one of the largest data centres, fully dedicated to travel with more than 13 Petabytes of storage and over 9,000 infrastructure devices
- Amadeus is the preferred technology provider and partner of the world’s leading companies, including British Airways, Qantas, Finnair, Iberia, AMEX, Carlson Wagonlit, TUI, Siemens, Nestlé, Daimler-Chrysler, IBM, SAP, lastminute.com and Lufthansa
- Amadeus is the largest distributor of leisure packages worldwide with 383 carriers implemented and 166 markets deployed, Amadeus offers travel agents the largest community of carriers and markets with electronic ticketing around the world
- Over 110 of the world’s leading airlines use the Amadeus e-Commerce Airline Suite in more than 110 markets
- Over 80% of all 2012 air bookings made by travel agencies through the Amadeus system globally came from carriers having signed content agreements with Amadeus
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA from 2009/2010/2011 batch
- Good academics and pH score
The candidate applying for the job must have work experience in either C++ or Testing/QA or UI development or Java.