CGI Group Inc. is a Canadian multinational information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. It was founded in 1976 by Serge Godin, André Imbeau and Jean Brassard. In August 2012, CGI acquired the British IT services company Logica for $2.8 billion, making it the sixth-largest IT services provider in the world. CGI employs approximately 71,000 professionals in over 400 offices across 40 countries.
- 2012/13 batch BSc/BE/BTech/ME/MTech (All branches)/ BCA/MCA
- Good communication skills (English)
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Windows Operating System, MS Office
Event Location: Chennai
- Providing a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact with customers.
- To ensure that all is work carried out in accordance with ITlL Incident Management guidelines.
- Add value to your team environment by being enthusiastic and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Log calls via the appropriate call logging system and provide appropriate level of technical fix.
- Set the right expectations to customers in line with the client SLA.
- To achieve all team and personal performance goals as defined by the company.
- Ensure calls returned to Service Desk are reassigned without delay.
- Monitor related incidents.
- Monitor ‘Unresolved calls’ in the team’s queue.
- Adhere to ISO9000 and ISO27001 procedures.
- Be ready to work in rotational shifts as required.
- Comply with all company and unit policies.
Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.