About the company:
MphRx (My Personal Health Records Express) is a start up in the red-hot health care IT domain, aiming to build a cloud-based complete health record system. Armed with a patent pending idea of drastically bringing down health care costs by usage of virtualization and cloud computing technologies, MphRx aims at addressing IT maintenance and integration overheads of CDOs (Care Delivery Organizations) like Hospitals and improving radiology imaging utilization for health insurance companies in the US and India.
- BE/BTech/MCA from 2012 batch (CS/IT/EC)
- Good academic record and pH score
- Work with Development & QA members to understand product requirements & developing test plans & cases for functional & system level coverage
- Define & script Test Cases for complete coverage
- Execute tests, troubleshoot failures, review and reports on results, work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.