About the company:
Plivo is a technology startup that offers Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that make it easier for businesses to develop telephony applications. Plivo has been part of the S12 batch of startup accelerator Y Combinator, and The Morpheus (TM), also an Indian startup accelerator.
The company enables users to develop telephony applications and abstracts the complex telephony infrastructure into simple, powerful and scalable HTTP APIs. In simpler terms, Plivo aims to bridge the gap between telephone and the Internet.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, US with office in Bangalore, India. We're a small team, and we're looking for people who can make a big impact and love startup work culture.
- 2012 batch BE/BTech/MTech/MCA (CS/IT preferred)
- Excellent pH score and academic record
- Dev-Ops engineers are expected to handle customer escalations and manage Plivo infrastructure
- Candidate should be comfortable with programming in C/C++ (Python would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Ensure Plivo's infrastructure is running 24*7
- Handle customer escalations with SLAs
- Help and support customers in developing applications using Plivo APIs
- Resolve customer queries on chat, email or phone.Develop and maintain helpers/sdks for Plivo APIs in various languages
- Help in testing new features and pinpoint errors in existing features or documentation
Note: You should be willing to work in night shifts and weekends (on shift basis). Appropriate allowances will be provided for Engineers working in shifts.