When you think of cutting edge technology companies, you think of online companies like Facebook, Google, Yahoo etc. Imagine if every visitor to these sites was doing a business transaction. Suddenly the complexity multiplies.
But can such a system exist? Yes it does - if you are a techie, you can smell security, scalability, usability issues. Less than a dozen systems in world will be more complicated.
About the company:
Amadeus is the top-ranking global provider of business solutions for the travel sector.
- Number 1 distributor for the tourism/leisure industry.
- World leader in online solutions for travel agencies, airlines and corporations.
- Expert IT partner optimizing performances of airline companies, hospitality, railways, ferries, car rentals, tours and accommodation.
Since its launch in 2008, Amadeus Labs, Bangalore has seen tremendous growth and today the centre has close to 550 employees. Amadeus Labs is a fully Amadeus-owned global software development centre working on cutting edge technologies for travel partners worldwide. It is the second largest development centre for Amadeus.
Amadeus is an essential industry provider for distribution:
- 95% of world's scheduled network airline seats
- 90000+ travel agency subscriber
- 464 million bookings processed (air and non-air)
- 70+ low cost carriers
- 260+ airline website
- 110,000+ hotel properties
- 420+ airlines bookable
- 150 million lines of written program code
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA from 2009/2010/2011 batch
- Good academics and pH score
The candidate applying for the job must have work experience in either C++ or Testing/QA.