About the company:
Founded in 2006, Apostek provides development and consulting services in Mobile Web, Web Applications, Smartphone Applications and Product Engineering. We are amongst the leading independent smartphone game developers in India with a growing product portfolio of casual games for iOS & Android.
- BTech/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2012 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- General knowledge of one mainstream language (preferred proficiency in C, C++, or JAVA).
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
- Responsible for participating in the execution of procedures for ensuring the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software.
- Authors and executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests.
- Typically responsible for tests, methods, and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance and serviceability standards.
- Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes. Recreates software bugs and recovers the testing environment when needed.
- Maintains and modifies the test environment and configuration as needed.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Documents test results and manages and maintains defect and test case databases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software.
- Works with quality and development engineers in resolution of problems.
Probation Period: Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit to atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.