About the company:
Langoor is a website products and services company. We love the web. We worship and re-define the web and hire great people to ensure we continue to do so. We are specialists in providing teams in the cloud and have some really cool technology projects on the side. Importantly, our culture is great and our team is young. We are based out of Sydney, Australia and Bangalore, India with a team of about 50 people.
- Clarity on OOPS concepts with basic understanding of UNIX
- Passionate about everything online (more specific: website and mobile world)
- Experience with having created websites using CMSs or otherwise (will be a big plus though not mandatory)
- Willingness to learn new platforms, web infrastructure and programming languages
- Work on a number of web based technologies (PHP, MySQL, Perl, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, etc.)
- Work on various CMSs such as Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, langoor.net, etc.
- Work on setting up and managing web infrastructure
- Work with Dev and Design Gurus in Bangalore on our product development for langoor.mobi, langoor.net, langoor.biz and other great products
- Work on customising our products as well as customising open source products for our clients across India and Australia
- BE/BTech from 2012 Batch (preferably CS/IT)
- Good academics and high pH score
Note: If offered, you will have to join within 10 days.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.