Founded in 1879, the Principal Financial Group (The Principal) is a global investment management leader. The Principal offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services, including retirement, asset management and insurance, through its diverse family of financial services Companies. A member of the FORTUNE 500, the Principal Financial Group has $392.2 billion in assets under management and serves some 18.3 million customers worldwide from offices in 18 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
- BE/BTech/ME /MTech/MS/MCA
- 2012 batch
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Coding, Testing, reviews and Documentation.
- Test Case execution, Test Reporting, Defect life cycle, Status Reporting.
- Reporting, Effective interaction with team
- Training & self development.
- You are not eligible if you have already joined a company.
- Only the ones who do not have an existing offer OR who have an offer but yet to join a company are eligible.