Founded in 1879, the Principal Financial Group (The Principal) is a global investment management leader. The Principal offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services, including retirement, asset management and insurance, through its diverse family of financial services Companies. A member of the FORTUNE 500, the Principal Financial Group has $392.2 billion in assets under management and serves some 18.3 million customers worldwide from offices in 18 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
- BE/BTech/ME /MTech/MS/MCA
- 2012 batch
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Coding, Testing, reviews and Documentation.
- Test Case execution, Test Reporting, Defect life cycle, Status Reporting.
- Reporting, Effective interaction with team
- Training & self development.
- You are not eligible if you have already joined a company.
- Only the ones who do not have an existing offer OR who have an offer but yet to join a company are eligible.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.