Azuga is part of a major automotive electronics supplier for over 35 years. Azuga’s parent company engineers and manufactures electronics that go into millions of new cars and trucks.
That’s not all. Azuga’s parent company supplies these devices directly to major insurers, helping them reduce risk — and premiums. Through Azuga, we now are bringing this proven GPS tracking and engine diagnostics technology directly to you, along with the online fleet tracking services you need.
With this unique pedigree, we are the ONLY GPS vehicle tracking provider to design, engineer and build our own devices. Everyone else buys theirs from unknown sources.
Making our own devices. It’s part of the Azuga difference:
- Making sure our device’s design and built-in features always match your needs.
- Assuring direct-from-manufacturer pricing — to make telematics more affordable with a larger and quicker payback for you.
- Controlling the quality of manufacturing, ensuring results you can rely on.
- Enhancing ease of use — by tightly integrating our electronics with our online fleet tracking software.
- With over 100 engineers on staff, we also do our own research and development. As your needs change and telematics technology improves, we keep you out in front.
That’s Azuga. The way to get the best from GPS fleet tracking — at an amazing price.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS from 2012 batch.
- Good academic record.
- Good pH score.
Note - Candidate will be put through initial training for 1-2 months and will be confirmed only after successful completion of the training.
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior team members, so candidates seeking a solid foundation and are willing to commit to 12 months tenure need to apply.
- In case candidate decides to leave the company within one year he/she will be liable to pay the entire training cost (approx. 1.2 lakhs) to the company.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.