KLA-Tencor was formed in April 1997 through the merger of KLA Instruments (KLA) and Tencor Instruments (Tencor), two long-time leaders in the semiconductor equipment industry.
KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years.
- 2012/11 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC), MCA, MSc (Integrated 5 yr), MTech (CS/IT/Software Engineering or any computer related disciplines).
- Good pH score.
- Must have 70% throughout academics.
- Candidates from leading colleges are encouraged to apply.
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing.
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.