KLA-Tencor was formed in April 1997 through the merger of KLA Instruments (KLA) and Tencor Instruments (Tencor), two long-time leaders in the semiconductor equipment industry.
KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years.
- 2012/11 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC), MCA, MSc (Integrated 5 yr), MTech (CS/IT/Software Engineering or any computer related disciplines).
- Good pH score.
- Must have 70% throughout academics.
- Candidates from leading colleges are encouraged to apply.
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing.
- Provide technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan.