About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- BE/BTech (all branches) / MCA from 2012 batch
- 60% and above aggregate in Degree with no existing backlogs (for universities in Maharashtra the cut off in degree is 55%)
- Student should NOT have education gap of more than 2 years.
- pH score > 70th percentile overall to be eligible (however, higher cutoffs including sections may be applied)
- Candidates with existing offers, especially from companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys, IBM and Cognizant (with offer letters - as the same will be verified on the day of event) are highly encouraged to apply.
Drive on 2nd March at Bangalore ONLY and as of now, NO future drives are planned.
Any candidate who has applied to Accenture need not apply again. Your old applications will be considered provided you had not attended the previous drives.
Important: Further applications are closed now as we have reached maximum capacity for 2nd March drive
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.