World's leading manufacturer of rugged mobile phones. They design the software (embedded, applications etc) and hardware in house.
Headquartered in San Mateo (California) with a product engineering (R&D) center in Bangalore & sales offices in Sweden, Italy, UK, and China.
Sonim's India Development Center (IDC) in India engages in system engineering, application development and product support.
Driven by a very experienced team of management executives, technologists, high-profile board members and backed by some of the biggest venture capital firms.
Appreciation from some revered authorities:
- Recognized as a Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum
- Awarded Best-in-Show at 3GSM World Congress 2004 in Cannes, France
- Voted Investor's Choice at Wireless Ventures 2004
- Chosen by FierceWireless as one of TheFiercest15 - top 15 wireless startups
- Voted Emerging Star at TiEcon 2005 in California
- BE/BTech/MSc/MCA from 2012 batch
- Preferably from CS/IT branch
- High pH Score and 60% througout in academics
- Strong hold on C/C++ concepts
Develop applications for Sonim phones
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks.Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast a 12 months tenure need to apply.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.