About the company:
The company is a US based, VC funded with its R&D division in Singapore. The founders are doctorates from top US universities and serial entrepreneurs with a track record of successful exit (including being acquired by Cisco).
The company is developing web based search portal for applications targeted at mobile devices. Company brings navigability and standardization to the mobile app world for the first time. Specifically the company gathers data related to mobile apps, processes this data and provide the analytics to mobile advertisement and publisher companies.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA from 2008/09/10/11 batch
- Must be from CS/IT/IS background
- Product company experience must
- Candidates from leading colleges will be preferred
- 4000 Singapore Dollars and above per month depending on qualification and experience
- The candidate should have done well in courses like Operating Systems, Database, Data Structure and Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Web Programming in their curriculum.
- Java Programming
- Cassandra and related big data setup and programming
- MySQL database design and related programming
- System level architecture
- Developing innovative algorithms and data structure based solutions
- Intelligent and energetic
- Can work independently without much supervision
- Ready to take responsibilities
Note: Upload your Updated Resume while applying for this job. Also, your professional details and skills should be updated in eLitmus account under profile section.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.