About the company:
Amadeus is the top-ranking global provider of business solutions for the travel sector:
- Number 1 distributor for the tourism/leisure industry.
- World leader in online solutions for travel agencies, airlines and corporations.
- Expert IT partner optimizing performances of airline companies, hospitality, railways, ferries, car rentals, tours and accommodation.
Air France, Lufthansa, Iberia, and SAS founded Amadeus as a Global Distribution System (GDS) company in 1987.
Since its launch in 2008, Amadeus Labs, Bangalore has seen tremendous growth and today the centre has close to 400 employees. Amadeus Labs is a fully Amadeus-owned global software development centre working on cutting edge technologies for travel partners worldwide. It is the second largest development centre for Amadeus.
Amadeus is an essential industry provider for distribution:
- 95% of world's scheduled network airline seats
- 90000+ travel agency subscriber
- 464 million bookings processed (air and non-air)
- 70+ low cost carriers
- 260+ airline website
- 110,000+ hotel properties
- 420+ airlines bookable
- 150 million lines of written program code
Salary: In addition to above mentioned salary there is an yearly bonus of 7% - 10% based on performance.
- 2012 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA (CS,IT,EC branches)
- Good academics and pH score
-If offered you will have to join amadeus in the following week.
-Company spends considerable effort in training new employees. Candidates willing to commit for atleast a period of 24 months (2 lakhs) tenure need only apply.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.