Technology Team at eLitmus:
This team delivers technologies which enable eLitmus to deliver great talent to great companies. This would mean developing technologies like face recognition to eliminate all the mischievous test takers, developing a platform capable of handling over 7 lakh visitors per month, OMR software with 99.99% accuracy etc.
We strongly believe there is no point in re-inventing the wheel and hence liberally use open source in addition to using the latest in technology. Java is already passé for us. We now have Chef feasting on Ruby (on Rails) – and if you understood this tongue in cheek comment, you stand a good chance. It will significantly add to your qualification if you actively contribute to open source besides having a great IQ and current awareness.
What are we looking for?
- Smart with chops: You are the best at whatever you do. You can write poetry in code. You take to coding as fish to water
- High intellectual horse power: You thrive on ambiguity. You can come up with 3 different solutions to a problem, one better than the other, all with no hand holding or spoon feeding
- Geek at heart: You explored beyond course content and also tried your hand at contributing to Open Source
What is the basic eligibility?
-2013 batch B.Tech from CS/IT background with a minimum of 70% in 10th, 12th
- Not more than one gap year
- Your friends in college refer to you as a top/fodu/solid/excellent/killer TECHIE
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.