Yodlee’s proven personal financial management, payments, and customer acquisition solutions unify all personal financial account information to deliver a simple, centralized and secure way for consumers to manage all of their financial tasks anytime, anywhere.
- 2012 batch BE/BTech (all branches) & MCA
- Strong in JAVA programming
- Good academics and pH Score
The Yodlee IAE Engineering staff has developed and now supports and maintains over 12,000 Agents. An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider).
An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent. The key responsibilities include:
• Development in Java
• Understanding content service information gathering requirements.
• Understanding financial data models and develop java agents to get financial information from content services.
• Exposure to webservices and financial exchanges like OFX formats
• Communication and co-ordination with Clients.
• Generating and analyzing reports and giving inputs for product enhancements
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.