Yodlee’s proven personal financial management, payments, and customer acquisition solutions unify all personal financial account information to deliver a simple, centralized and secure way for consumers to manage all of their financial tasks anytime, anywhere.
- 2012 batch BE/BTech (all branches) & MCA
- Strong in JAVA programming
- Good academics and pH Score
The Yodlee IAE Engineering staff has developed and now supports and maintains over 12,000 Agents. An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider).
An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent. The key responsibilities include:
• Development in Java
• Understanding content service information gathering requirements.
• Understanding financial data models and develop java agents to get financial information from content services.
• Exposure to webservices and financial exchanges like OFX formats
• Communication and co-ordination with Clients.
• Generating and analyzing reports and giving inputs for product enhancements