Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. For the past 11 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI one of the 100 best companies to work for.
- 2011/12 batch BE/BTech (non CS/IT branches only)
- Good academics and pH score
Skills / Experience:
- Strong Engineering Background
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Multitasking and attention to detail
- Ability to drive for results and take initiative
- Team Player, Enthusiastic, Motivated
As a Technical Sales Consultant, you are an integral member of the NI worldwide Sales organization. It's a consultative based selling role, with a fast paced team environment cultivating, collaborating and closing sales opportunities in the respective geographies in India. NI products are used for highly advanced test, measurement and automation environments with exciting outcomes
- Ability to identify and close a potential sales opportunity.
- Responsible to grow broad based business of NI
- To provide technical consultation and provide solutions based on NI Technology to customers
- Consistently meet Sales Target
- Constant and Effective communication within the team, between various teams and sales management
- Provide feedback of problems/competition faced in the market
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.