Technology Team at eLitmus:
Our team believes in solving real business problems by using innovative and cutting edge technologies.
We moved to use Ruby on Rails (RoR) as a development language, while the world was/is still stuck on Java. Need we say we are vindicated given that BaseCamp, Scribd, & Groupon are too on RoR today
What is in here for you?
- Loads of CODING
- Loads of fun while CODING
- Decent salary to ensure you have fun when you are not CODING
What are we looking for?
- Unlike most of the companies, you will actually have to use your brain at work here which means we require guys with high IQ and fundamentally strong on algorithms
- Besides being excellent in technology we expect you to understand business and come up with technology led innovations which enables the business to win over competition (this has been a signifcant USP of elitmus)
- You should have explored the world of technology beyond what your teacher-in-college and manager-in-company asked you to do, preferably contributed to open Source
- Prior experience in developing web related applications and exposure to enterprise grade software would be an added advantage, though not a mandate
What is the basic eligibility?
- You should be an engineering graduate, preferably from computer science background and have work experience of 12 to 36 months in IT industry.
- Your friends in college and colleagues at work refer to you as a top/fodu/solid/excellent/killer TECHIE