Technology Team at eLitmus:
Our team believes in solving real business problems by using innovative and cutting edge technologies.
We moved to use Ruby on Rails (RoR) as a development language, while the world was/is still stuck on Java. Need we say we are vindicated given that BaseCamp, Scribd, & Groupon are too on RoR today
What is in here for you?
- Loads of CODING
- Loads of fun while CODING
- Decent salary to ensure you have fun when you are not CODING
What are we looking for?
- Unlike most of the companies, you will actually have to use your brain at work here which means we require guys with high IQ and fundamentally strong on algorithms
- Besides being excellent in technology we expect you to understand business and come up with technology led innovations which enables the business to win over competition (this has been a signifcant USP of elitmus)
- You should have explored the world of technology beyond what your teacher-in-college and manager-in-company asked you to do, preferably contributed to open Source
- Prior experience in developing web related applications and exposure to enterprise grade software would be an added advantage, though not a mandate
What is the basic eligibility?
- You should be an engineering graduate, preferably from computer science background and have work experience of 12 to 36 months in IT industry.
- Your friends in college and colleagues at work refer to you as a top/fodu/solid/excellent/killer TECHIE
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.