About the company:
Akosha captures three major growth trends of the Indian economy: consumerism, broadband/mobile internet; and dissatisfaction with service standards. As Indian economy grows, and Indians consume more goods and services, the number of unhappy consumers will rise. Akosha is creating a method for these consumers to get their complaints against brands resolved amicably. We are handling more complaints every day and are already working with brands like Dell, HCL, Barclays Bank, LG Electronics, Makemytrip, Yatra, Faber Heatkraft etc.
Company is based out of New Delhi and are backed by a top-tier US VC firm.
Why should you join?
- Tons of responsibility and a steep learning curve.
- Get to work with smart and passionate people.
- Build something of lasting impact for Indians
- Work on a product rather than a services environment
- 2012 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech from CS/IT or an MCA
- Good academics and good pH score
- Strong computer science & programming fundamentals