About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 246,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA from 2010/2011 batch
- pH score
- Excellent english communication skills
- IT Helpdesk support: laptop and desktop troubleshooting, etc.
- Voice based process
- Supporting US/UK clients of Accenture
- Should have knowledge of computers (MS-Office, Windows etc)
- Comfortable to work in shifts
- For Freshers / Irrelavent experience : 1.8 - 2.1 LPA (you will be employed on contract)
- For candidates with relevant experience (in Voice based Tech Support), a higher compensation with direct employment with Accenture will be considered
Candidates who have participated in Accenture drive in last 6 months are not eligible