Leading-edge technology; fast-paced opportunity; passion, belief and commitment that drive change and create positive IT solutions for a safer world – that's McAfee.
As the largest dedicated security company in the world, their Mission is that McAfee: proactively secures systems and networks from known and as yet undiscovered threats worldwide. Home users, businesses, service providers, government agencies, and our partners all trust our unmatched security expertise and have confidence in our comprehensive and proven solutions to effectively block attacks and prevent disruptions.
- BE/BTech from 2011 Batch (CS/IT/IS/EC)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record (70% througout)
The person will be an integral part of False Prevention team working with the team in Bangalore and Aylesbury.
The person should be familiar with databases, queries, data entry and should have good communication skills (as role requires lots of customer interaction)
The responsibilities will include the following:
- Gather files from vendors and update False Prevention Database
- Ensure the data entered is always accurate, consistent and reliable
- Ensure reporting on the data is accurate and reliable.
- Assist in problem solving issues in entering data or with reporting
- Create automation of the process to ensure efficiency
- Timely responses with customers via email notifications
This team needs immediate on-boarding, Therefore, if offered, you will be asked to join within 30 days. Candidates not currently in any job (or have notice period less than 30 days) are encouraged to apply.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.