About the company:
Extreme Networks designs, builds, and installs sophisticated Ethernet solutions that meet the toughest challenges in network connectivity and IP-based communications.
Throughout its history, the Company has delivered more than 30 Million Ethernet ports and has established a presence in more than 50 countries.
From corporate enterprises such as manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions, utilities and healthcare organizations, to large universities and K-12 school districts to federal and local governments worldwide.
- BE/BTech/MCA/MSc from 2011 batch
- CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE branches preferred
- Good academic record
- High pH score
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu and Kerela prefered.
QA Testing of features, Automation scripting, failure analyses etc
- Rs 2.4 lakhs for the first 6 months (training period)
- Rs 4.4 lakhs after successful completion of training
Post training, your designation will also change from Engineering Trainee to Associate Engineer.