About the Company:
Founded in 2005, Headquartered in Sunnyvale CA with India office at Bangalore, Glassbeam is the first company to provide a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for product analytics.
Their solution incorporates patent-pending technology that can analyze product information from multiple sources, including customer product logs. Glassbeam solution can be used to glean keen insight into key functions including Support, Services, Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
They are also the winner of the highly coveted TiE50 2011 Award.
- BE (CS/IT/EC/EEE), MCA/MSc (CS/IT) from 2011 batch
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A minimum of 60% in academics
- Good pH score
- Experience in writing testing frameworks and automation tools is preferable
As a member of Glassbeam engineering team, you will work closely with senior engineers to
• Perform entry-level professional software development tasks associated with the modification, design, development and debugging of software applications dealing with very large database.
• Write code under clearly defined specifications
• Execute small scale projects and play a role in aspects of a larger project with minimum supervision.
• Build fault tolerant software
• Report status of project progress in timely and accurate fashion, using available metrics.
• Resolve software bugs in the day to day operations.
• Make recommendations for process improvements/ automations in the day to day operations