Why does a "capable" fresher aspire to be a part of eLitmus Technology Team
1) Less than 10% of the leading IT companies offer core development to freshers. At eLitmus, you will be engaged in building Internet Applications from Day 1.
There is no concept of 'bench' at eLitmus.
2) We moved to use Ruby on Rails (RoR) as a development language, while the world was/is still stuck on Java. Need we say we are vindicated given that BaseCamp, Scribd, & Groupon are too on RoR today
Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but traits which can get you at eLitmus Technology Team
1) You take to coding as fish to water
2) High intellectual horse power
3) You explored beyond course content and preferably contributed to Open Source
- ME/MCA/BE (CS/IT) from 2012 batch. Other branches also welcome as long as you think you can crack a hands on coding assignment in one of the rounds
- High pH score
Note: Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit for atleast a period of 12 months tenure need only apply.