About the Company:
Intergraph is the leading global provider of engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to visualize complex data. Businesses and governments in more than 60 countries rely on Intergraph’s industry-specific software to organize vast amounts of data into understandable visual representations and actionable intelligence. Intergraph’s software and services empower customers to build and operate more efficient plants and ships, create intelligent maps, and protect critical infrastructure and millions of people around the world.
Intergraph operates through two divisions: Process, Power & Marine (PP&M) and Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I). Intergraph PP&M provides enterprise engineering software for the design, construction and operation of plants, ships and offshore facilities. Intergraph SG&I provides geospatially-powered solutions to the defense and intelligence, public safety and security, government, transportation, photogrammetry, utilities, and communications industries.
- 2011 batch BE/BTech, ME/MTech
- Preferably from Mechanical branch
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
- Perform assignments of moderate complexity in the development and/or maintenance of software products.
- Assignments require use of independent judgment to a moderate extent, application of programming /software principles, theories and product related concepts.
- Participate in project review meetings.
- Assignments will be in one or more of the following areas: designing and implementing user interfaces, databases, graphic tools and automation testing and/or software application developed by the company.
- Provide weekly updates to immediate supervisor.