National Instruments :
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI is the maker of many famous softwares including Labview.
For the past 11 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for in America.
A world leader in computer-based measurement and automation, is revolutionizing the way engineers and scientists use PCs to monitor and understand the world around us.
- BE/BTech 2011/2010 batch
- Preferably from Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation branches
- High pH Score and good academics
You will make it if :
- You are conceptually strong in your subjects of engineering.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You want to make a career in sales.
Job Description :
The Technical Sales Representative should be a Competitive, Persistent, and Creative individual to sell NI products and services. Sales through the TSR channel are predominantly over the telephone and via email. Due to the nature of our products and the type of applications and customers they cater to, it is required for the TSR to be extremely strong on technical and engineering concepts as well as have the skills of a good sales person. The core role is to sell NI technology and promote the concept of Graphical System Design with our customers.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Understanding customer application
- Know how NI products work together and be able to configure a system solution from them.
- Closing of opportunities & Achieve the sales quota
- On-Going Identification of Opportunities
- Completion/follow-through of tasks
- Regular Communication with DSM/TSR Manager