About Volvo Group:
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading providers of transport solutions, providing such products as cars, trucks, buses, construction equipment, engines and drive systems for boats and industrial applications, as well as aircraft engine components.
Volvo Group has about 90,000 employees, production facilities in 19 countries, and sales activities in some 180 countries.
About Volvo Penta:
Volvo Penta was founded in 1907 in conjunction with the production of the first marine engine, B1. The Penta company soon became an established internal combustion engine manufacturer, which in 1927 delivered the engine to Volvo's first passenger car.
Volvo acquired Penta in 1935 and Volvo Penta has been part of the Volvo Group since then. It now provides internal combustion engines (ICEs) and complete power systems to the boating industry, power-generating equipment, and similar industrial applications.
- Assist & participate in Industrial Engine sales activities
- Develop New Business opportunities
- Marketing sales promotion / Sales forecasting
- Develop new Versatile Application,
- Installation & sales support to OEM / Installation Audit
BE/BTech in Mechanical/Automobile specialization (2009/2010/2011 batch).
- Preference to candidates with work exp. in Manufacturing industry
- Work exp. in Engine industry (companies like Caterpillar, Cummins, Kirloskar, Greaves, Mahindra, MTU, TATA, Ashok Leyland) will be a huge plus
- Rs 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs (depending on experience and current salary)
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.