About Nirvana Solutions:
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators.
Nirvana is the hedge fund industry's first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana's unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk.
Our Development Centre is based in Gurgaon. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
- 2011 Batch BE/BTech/MCA with good academic record
- Preferred branches CS/IT/ECE/EEE
- Good pH score
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules.
- Working with the Product and Business teams and creating Technical Solutions for their problems.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Create reports on Sql Server Reporting Services. R&D on reports, SQL Server, XSLT transformation of files for import automation and other related items.
- Rs 2.2 L for first six months, Rs 3.0L+ based on performance after six months
Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks.
Candidates seeking a solid foundation and are willing to commit to atleast a 12 months tenure need to apply.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.