About the company:
Tribi provide intelligent, energy saving motion control solution. They design, develop, manufacture and market technologies that solves pain points in an application and provide value to the customer. They have developed extensive IP in AC motor control, Power converters, multi-axis motion control and Metrology.
Technical skill set:
- Good understanding of Analog, working principle of power electronics topologies & mixed signal electronic circuit design.
- During the selection process, you will be given a test to evaluate your conceptual clarity in electronic circuits / electrical topologies
- 2011 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (ECE, EEE, Electronics, Electrical & related branches)
- Good pH score & 70% thoughout in academic
- Execute design calculation & worst case analysis of electronic circuits & implement the same as per the given specs.
- Conduct, document and communicate the tests performed on the prototype circuits.
- Selection and suitability analysis for various components for various power electronics topologies.
- Design of Magnetics for various topologies.
- Simulation of circuits in softwares like PSpice, Matlab and simulink.
- Debugging of the unexpected behaviour of circuits during testing.
- Preparing the test reports with test specs, procedure and observations.
- Help PCB designers rout the board by giving Design rules. Verify the PCB design once routing is done.
- 4 lakhs for BE/BTech
- 5 lakhs for ME/MTech
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.