Imagine an engineering degree where you study - Comp Sc in 1st year, Civil in 2nd, Chemical in 3rd and Mechanical in 4th year.
Weird ? Right ?
Most of the graduates do this weird thing - join a large IT services company where they have to work on banking project on one day, on retail project the next day and ERP project some other day.
Lot of them do it out of compulsion as no company which offers good work would want to visit after a bulk recruiter in campus. But you are lucky, you need not be stuck with such a bulk recruiter.
The good news is Fidelity is hiring freshers - Software Engineers from 2011 batch
About the Company:
- Founded in 1946 and headquartered at Boston, USA
- One of the world’s largest providers of financial services with assets managed by the company ($1.3 trillion) exceeds the total GDP of India ($1.2 trillion) that is more than earnings of all individuals and companies in India put together
- Fidelity contributes significantly to India by outsourcing millions of dollars of work to IT companies besides having its own center for doing mission critical work
- 2011 batch BE (CS/IT/IS/EC/EEE/E&I/Telecom/Instr.)
- More than 60% in 10th, 12th, Degree
- High pH score