Citi needs no introduction. It is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company .
With over 200 years of history, the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, its 350,000 employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries.
About Citi Decision Management Advanced Analytical Solutions:
The Citi Decision Management team is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for Citi business leaders.
Citi Decision Management founded its Global Centre of Excellence, Advanced Analytical Solutions, in Bangalore, in 2003. It was setup to act as a group for providing high impact analytical solutions to business problems.
- BE / BTech from 2010 batch.
- High pH Score of around 80th percentile & above (with sectional cut offs)
- Excellent academic record.
- Candidates from South India preferred.
- Build relevant data/process/business knowledge
- Code, Test and Execute information systems projects to support Ongoing Business projects. Technologies involved are one or more of - Unix, SQL, Databases, Java, .NET
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.