About the company:
Guruji.com is the first crawler based search engine developed completely in India and designed to make search simple for Indian users. Our proprietary algorithm automatically identifies content on the web and organizes it in such a way that Indian users get search results that are most relevant, real fast. Our team of young, dynamic and passionate engineers is working arduously to better understand the user's search query and make "our very own search engine" better each day
You will work as the Publisher Relations Executive, developing and growing the Publisher base on Guruji Ad Network (Online and Mobile)
- Identifying online/mobile sites (prospects) that can be brought onto the Guruji Publisher Network and convert them
- Managing publisher relationships(account maintenance & customer service)
- Ensuring quality control and optimize performance: site content quality, ad slot location, overall performance
- Working with the Ad Operations/Engg team
The Ideal candidate would be -
- Internet savvy who love spending lot of time online
- A good team player who enjoys interacting/working with people
- Detail oriented who understands the importance of processes and systems
- Strong Communication skills (English and Hindi)
- BE/BTech from 2009 or 2010 batch
- Good pH score
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.