When you think of cutting edge technology companies you think of online companies like Facebook, Google , Yahoo etc. Imagine if every visitor to these sites was doing a business transaction. Suddenly the complexity multiplies. But can such a system exist.
Yes it does!
- Do you know that airlines/hotels sell over a billion reservations annually?
- Do you know that there is a product called Amadeus e-Retail which processes 500 million airline bookings annually
So here is the good news. Ness is looking for individuals with high aptitude (algorithmic thinking) to contribute to such systems
- Ness is headquartered in Israel with over 2800 professionals in India
- It provides cutting edge product development and R&D Services
- The customer list includes Portal (Oracle), Business Objects etc
Amadeus (www.amadeus.com) is the leading Global Distribution System (GDS) and the biggest processor of travel bookings in the world. The Ness-Amadeus team in Bangalore is 190 strong and growing. It contributes to key IT products for Airlines including Amadeus e-Retail solution for Airline e-commerce websites (120+ airlines websites in the world are powered by it).
- High aptitude
- Prior experience in leading product development company preferred
- 12 to 36 months of extensive experience in core Java, J2EE
- Good knowledge of MVC framework. Preferable to have working experience in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and Struts
Since we expect the very best candidates to apply, it shall not be a constraint