About the Company:
DASSAULT Systems, Paris (Nasdaq:DASTY) is the world leader in 3D Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Solutions and creators of leading brands like CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA & SIMULIA to address end-to-end Product Life Cycle Management.
Resolutely committed to innovation, company invests 28% of its total revenue in R&D. Dassault System has 20 R&D Labs and 7875 employees, has operations in 28 countries and over 100,000 customers.
DELMIA is a Digital Manufacturing Company engaged in Product (Software) development located in Bangalore.
- BE / BTech /ME / MTech / MS (Mechanical / Industrial / Production)
- 2010 / 2009 batch
• Hands-on product/solution development position.
• Involves specification, design, development & debugging of application software, effort estimation and risk analysis of a project.
• Implementation new features, providing fixes or workarounds to bugs in current / future products of DELMIA software on WINDOWS
• Understanding the customer/internal functionality enhancement requirement and come up with good specification.
• Providing quick solutions to problems and take a software component through the entire life-cycle and improve on quality, usability & reliability.
The selected candidates will be paid an all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of INR 15,000/- per month during the contract period. The organization reserves the right to present an employment offer to the individual after 12 months with a revised higher salary