About the Company:
DASSAULT Systems, Paris (Nasdaq:DASTY) is the world leader in 3D Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Solutions and creators of leading brands like CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA & SIMULIA to address end-to-end Product Life Cycle Management.
Resolutely committed to innovation, company invests 28% of its total revenue in R&D. Dassault System has 20 R&D Labs and 7875 employees, has operations in 28 countries and over 100,000 customers.
DELMIA is a Digital Manufacturing Company engaged in Product (Software) development located in Bangalore.
- BE / BTech /ME / MTech / MS (Mechanical / Industrial / Production)
- 2010 / 2009 batch
• Hands-on product/solution development position.
• Involves specification, design, development & debugging of application software, effort estimation and risk analysis of a project.
• Implementation new features, providing fixes or workarounds to bugs in current / future products of DELMIA software on WINDOWS
• Understanding the customer/internal functionality enhancement requirement and come up with good specification.
• Providing quick solutions to problems and take a software component through the entire life-cycle and improve on quality, usability & reliability.
The selected candidates will be paid an all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of INR 15,000/- per month during the contract period. The organization reserves the right to present an employment offer to the individual after 12 months with a revised higher salary
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.