Yodlee is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
It’s proven personal financial management, payments, and customer acquisition solutions unify all personal financial account information to deliver a simple, centralized and secure way for consumers to manage all of their financial tasks anytime, anywhere.
- BE/BTech (all branches) & MCA/MSc/BSc (Comp Sc)
- Strong in programming
- 2010/09 Batch
- Good pH Score
The Yodlee IAE Engineering staff have developed over 12,000 Agents. An Agent is a Java software component that is capable of gathering information from a Content Service (a URL, web site or content data feed provided by the service provider).
An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle of the agent. The key responsibilities include
- Feasibility study of the content service
- Analysis of data gathering requirements which includes mapping the information to Yodlee Data Model
- Developing and maintaining the Java agent
- Monitoring the health and data quality of the agents
- Communication with client
- Generating reports
Only people with strong technical skills will make through so please update your skills (example C / C++/ Java/ RDBMS/ Oracle etc) under the my profile section of your elitmus account.
If invited, check your event date on the admit card. You should attend the process on that day. It will be either 16th or 17th November.