National Instruments :
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI is the maker of many famous softwares including "Labview".
For the past 11 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for in America.
A world leader in computer-based measurement and automation, is revolutionizing the way engineers and scientists use PCs to monitor and understand the world around us. NI leverages commercial technologies, such as industry-standard computers and the Internet, to deliver customer-defined measurement and automation solutions.
- BE/BTech 2010/09 batch
- Preferably from Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation branches
- High pH Score and good academics
You will make it if :
- You are conceptually strong in your subjects of engineering.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You want to make a career in sales.
Job Description :
The Internal Technical Consultant (ITC) should be a Competitive, Persistent, and Creative individual to sell NI products and services.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Understanding customer application
- Know how NI products work together and be able to configure a system solution from them.
- Closing of opportunities & Achieve the sales quota
- On-Going Identification of Opportunities
- Completion/follow-through of tasks
- Regular Communication with DSM/ISR Manager
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.