About the company:
Headquartered in France, Capgemini is a global leader in IT services and consulting. Since the company’s founding in 1967, Capgemini has established itself as one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide with more than 100,000 employees globally across 300 offices in 36 countries.
In India, it has offices in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune and Kolkata with 25,000 employees.
As an Associate Consultant at Capgemini, you will be a part of Technology Services division responsible software development, support and maintainance of all kinds of technological projects for various clients.
- BE / BTech / MCA from 2009 & 2008 batch (EC/CS/IT)
- A minimum of 60% througout academics.
- Good pH Score.
- Application will be accepted only till Friday 4:00 pm
- I/w calls to shortlisted candidates will be sent before 5:00 pm
- Shortlisted candidates should ACCEPT call before 6:00 pm
Selection process will be held at Bangalore on Saturday, 3rd April 2010 for invited candidates only.