When you think of cutting edge technology companies you think of online companies like Facebook, Google , Yahoo etc. Imagine if every visitor to these sites was doing a business transaction. Suddenly the complexity multiplies. But can such a system exist.
Yes it does.
* Do you know that airlines/hotels sell over a billion reservations annually?
* Do you know that there is a product called Amadeus e-Retail which processes 500 million airline bookings annually
So here is the good news. Ness is looking for individuals with high aptitude (algorithmic thinking) to contribute to such systems
- Ness is headquartered in Israel with over 2800 professionals in India
- It provides cutting edge product development and R&D Services
- The customer list includes Portal (Oracle), Business Objects etc
Amadeus (www.amadeus.com), with over €2.4 billion revenue in 2008, is the leading Global Distribution System (GDS) and the biggest processor of travel bookings in the world. From global network airlines to low cost carriers, from travel agencies to hotels; these companies use Amadeues technologies.
The Ness-Amadeus team in Bangalore is 180 strong and growing. It contributes to key IT products for Airlines including Amadeus e-Retail solution for Airline e-commerce websites (120+ airlines websites in the world are powered by it).
- High aptitude (pH Score> 75th percentile)
- Prior experience in leading product development company preferred
- 2 to 4 years of extensive experience in core Java, J2EE
- Good knowledge of MVC framework. Preferable to have working experience in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and Struts
- Since we expect the very best candidates to apply, it shall not be a constraint