eLitmus is India's largest and best known independent evaluator for fresher recruitment. We are also a bunch of bright, passionate and innovative people revolutionizing India's recruitment industry. At eLitmus, you'll find a chilled out, startup-like work culture and brilliant, fun-loving people.We are looking for:
- People who can take a computer and a compiler and produce awesome applications.
- People with a knowledge of at least one of the following
- Java. Experience in web technologies (servlets, JSP's, J2EE, etc) will be an advantage.
- Ruby. Experience developing in Rails will be an advantage.
- pHp. Knowledge of any pHp development framework (Like Zend/Symfony/CakePHP) will be an advantage
- People who are innovative, technologically savvy and very very inquisitive.
- Those with 1-2 years of exp. in Java/pHp would be preferred.
- 1st round: A programming assignment. You will be given an existing open-source application (java/pHp) and asked to add a small feature to it.
- 2nd round: You can chose to either write an essay on a generic topic or solve a killer puzzle.
- 3rd round: interview. Our interviews are famous for being all-encompassing, general-cum-technical, what-do-you-want-out-of-life affairs.