We are a product development company working on the domain of Software Licensing, Authentication, Security and Cryptography. To Know more about our company please see the attached company profile at the bottom or visit our website www.safenet-inc.com
Current Openings: Associate Software Engineer (2006 Batch passout)
Skill Set: Programming Languages: C, C++, VC++(MFC)
Concepts: Multithreading, Socket Programming, Device Driver Development
Operating System: Windows/Unix/Linux (knowledge of OS Internals & TCI/IP)
Job Profile: 1. Designs, codes, and tests small software modules.
2. Participate in short term planning of engineering projects and programs.
3. Analyze, interpret and make decisions affecting work methods and procedures within an overall program.
4. Participates in the development of larger modules which may also include requirements analysis, architectural design, or detailed design tasks under the direction of a more experienced engineer.
5. Develop software using at least one programming language and platform.
6. Will debug and correct problems in existing software.
7.Participate in group design meetings.
1. Basic Fundamentals of Computer, Software Engineering, Operating Systems and Networking.
2. Detail-oriented individual is essential.
3. Ability to interface with all levels of team is essential.
4. Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision is essential.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities is preferred.
Only candidates who can reach Delhi at a short notice need apply