Terms and Conditions
www.elitmus.com ( herein after used as "Website"
or "Website Content")
is a public website owned by "eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited".
The "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use this website is stated
here for your reference. If the "Terms and Conditions "are not acceptable,
do not use this Website. By using this Website, you are indicating your
acceptance to be bound by all the "Terms and Conditions" stated here.
"eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited" (the "Organization") may revise
these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should
visit this posting periodically to review the "Terms and Conditions",
because they are binding on you. The terms "You" and "User"
interchangeably and herein refer to everyone accessing this website
for any reason. The term "Employer" means participating
this website and hereinafter shall also be included in the term "User".
Usage of the Website Content
All the contents including the HTML code of the Website is the property of
the Organization. Any
unauthorized use of the Website Content is strictly prohibited.
You are only authorized to view and access the content available
on or from the WebSite solely for your personal use.
Prohibited Usage of the Website
The website may be used only for lawful purposes by fresh/ junior employment
seekers and employers seeking fresh/ junior employees.
The Organization specifically prohibits any other usage of the
Website, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Providing any false, inaccurate or incomplete information
- Tampering with any material posted by other users,
- Sharing of your "Password" with any
entity ( You shall be solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized
usage of the Website based on your password)
- Use of alternative search engine/ agent other than those
provided by the Organization.
- To post material that is abusive, malicious, defamatory,
threatening or harassing to any other user or entity;
- To post material containing Viruses, worms, Trojans and
other computer programmes intending to interfere with the smooth
functioning of the Website.
- To distribute, publish, or offer to share on public forums (including on eLitmus forums), content from eLitmus' question papers in any form or medium.
Creating and/or maintaining more than one active account on the eLitmus website
General Information :
- The Organization does not guarantee and shall not be liable
for the accuracy or reliability of materials posted by its users.
The usage of the said material is at your own risk.
- The Organization in its sole discretion, is free to take any
action against any user information, which it believes may result
in loss or may create liability to itself.
- In case of violation of any "Terms and Condition" of the
Website, the Organization reserves the right to remove users
and prevent their further access to the Website.
- The subscription to the website by the Employer is neither
re-saleable nor transferable to anybody else.
- The Employer is prohibited from forwarding/ circulating
a user information hosted on the Website. It is solely for the
usage of that particular Employer.
- The Organisation is free to offer its services to any
client/prospective client without restriction.
- The Organisation reserves the right to re-schedule the test
the test centre at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Shortlisting at any stage by elitmus or its clients is not
by any means an
assurance / commitment for job offer for any Organization.
- The candidates will be responsible for all the expenses
incurred towards appearing for the test. The Organisation will not be reimbursing,
under any circumstances, any costs incurred by the candidates.
- Some Employers require that the Organization not allow their employees (placed through The Organization) to
apply to any other Employers for a period of time. The candidate acknowledges that, if s/he is placed with such an Employer,
s/he will be unable to apply to other Employers during the period of her/his employment with the current Employer.
- The organization may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number)
about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Test Fee is non refundable.
Liability of the Organisation :
Any decision regarding job posting/ hiring on or through the website shall be the sole discretion of the Employer. The Organization shall not be liable for the same.
Candidates are advised to verify the credentials of the company before they take up employment with them or enter into any agreement/contract with them. eLitmus will not be responsible for any farudent behaviour of the companies or liable for any loss or damage caused to you due to this.
The Oraganization does not guarantee and hence shall not be liable for the following :
- That the contents of the Website are accurate and without any errors.
- that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all for applications received using our service.
- That its server is free from Viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware and harmful computer programmes.
- That the server will be accessible on a continuous basis.
- The accuracy / performance of the link provided to
the third party website.( The Links to the third party website have been provided only
for your convenience)
The User agrees to indemnify and defend the Organization from
and against any claims, actions or
demands resulting from usage or breach of "Terms and Conditions"
of the Website.
The Courts within Bangalore, India, shall have exclusive
Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement.
Invalidity of any provision of the "Terms and Conditions"
by any court having competent jurisdiction, shall not
invalidate the remaining provisions of these "Terms and Conditions"
which shall remain in full force and effect.
Waiver of any term of the "Terms and Conditions" shall not be
deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Reach Us At:
By Telephone : +91 7259 1047 92
By email : email@example.com