Global Edge Software Ltd
Global Edge Software Ltd.(GES) Bangalore, an embedded software company associated with leading MNCs in various technology projects, Global Edge has been working for last 14 years on various projects on Networking (VoIP, 802.11, USB, Ethernet, IMS, Security), OS(Linux, Windows, WinCE, Nucleus, VxWorks, eCos, Threadex) and Multimedia(Audio, Video, Streaming, Speech, Telephony).
Globaledge Software is a CMM Level 5 company, associated with most of the top Multinational Companies. Global Edge is a decade old Bangalore based Company, specialized in global software and hardware solutions in domains like Embedded Systems, Wireless, IC Design, Residential Gateway and Storage Area Network for multiple vertical industries. GES has a HYBRID DELIVERY MODEL that assures clients cost effective and end-to-end solutions, backed by strong development capabilities in Bangalore, India, with about 600+ Employees.
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Category : IT / Software
Walk-In Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Compensation : Company Standards
Number of Vacancies : 50
Desired Qualification :
• Degree: BE/B.Tech 65% and above, 10th & 12th 65% and above
• Year of graduation- 2012 only
• Branches - Electronics & Communication, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Science/Information Technology
Desired Experience : 0 Years
For Candidates Reference :
• Selected candidates will undergo intensive training program for 6 months in the area of Advanced Embedded System Concepts
• Stipend will be provided during the training period
• On successful completion of the training program, trainee will be absorbed on the rolls of Global Edge Software Ltd.
• Candidate should sign a service agreement of 3 years.
For Registration :
• Please follow the link www.globaledgesoft.com/w3/in.php and do enter the required details.
• Last Date for registration- 02nd August 2012
Interview Process :
• Round 1 - Aptitude test
• Round 2 - C&OS objective, C&OS Descriptive & C programming
• Round 3 - Technical Discussion
• Round 4 - Technical Managerial round
• Round 5 - HR Interview
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• Photo ID proof
Note: Candidates without registration will NOT be considered for the walk-in event.
Walk-In Date : On 5th August 2012 (Sunday)
Walk-In Venue : Will be sent to the shortlisted Candidates
How to Apply for this Job ?