Company: Amadeus Software Labs India Pvt Ltd
About the company:
Amadeus is the top-ranking global provider of business solutions for the travel sector:
- Number 1 distributor for the tourism/leisure industry.
- World leader in online solutions for travel agencies, airlines and corporations.
- Expert IT partner optimizing performances of airline companies, hospitality, railways, ferries, car rentals, tours and accommodation.
- We also custom-design intelligent software that translates critical business challenges into high-performance solutions.
Air France, Lufthansa, Iberia, and SAS founded Amadeus as a Global Distribution System (GDS) company in 1987.
Since its launch in 2008, Amadeus Labs, Bangalore has seen tremendous growth and today the centre has close to 400 employees. Amadeus Labs is a fully Amadeus-owned global software development centre working on cutting edge technologies for travel partners worldwide. It is the second largest development centre for Amadeus.
Amadeus is an essential industry provider for distribution:
- 95% of world's scheduled network airline seats
- 90000+ travel agency subscriber
- 464 million bookings processed (air and non-air)
- 70+ low cost carriers
- 260+ airline website
- 110,000+ hotel properties
- 420+ airlines bookable
- 150 million lines of written program code
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Job location: Bangalore
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Event date: Thursday, 26th Jul, 2012
Last Date: Monday, 23rd Jul, 2012
Salary Offered: Rs.400000/-
Experience required: Fresher
- 2012 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA (CS,IT,EC branches)
- Good academics and pH score
Bangalore drive is on 26th July
To Apply OnLine visit